Mon, 26 Jun 2017. Last updated Tue, 04 Dec 2018 10:54
Get a totally FREE Vietnam Visa on Arrival (VOA) by buying your flights at any time to any destinations with Alotrip.
Offer is worth 20 USD per passenger. Save your time on visa preparation with us.
What is Vietnam Visa on Arrival (VOA)?
- VOA means: You use “Approval Letter” to get a Vietnam Visa stamped at the international airport (Da Nang, Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh) upon arrival, instead of getting at the Vietnam Embassy.
- Please note that the stamping fee is the charge which you would be paying on your arrival directly to the Immigration outlet at one of the Vietnam international airports .
- "Approval Letter" is an official and legitimate letter from Vietnam Immigration Department to allow you on board and get a visa at one of the Vietnam airports.
How to get FREE VOA?
- Book your flight by using our website or an application (IOS, Android) and make a payment;
- Once we receive your payment, you will get a "Promo Code" and application link;
- Apply for a VOA letter of approval;
- At the final step, click on “FREE VOA”;
- You will receive your “Approval Letter” after 2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
- Start date: 19.02.2018
- End Date: 31.12.2018
- Flight payment must be made before applying for a VOA letter;
- Processing time: 2 working days;
- Visa type: 1 months, single entry;
- Applicant(s): Same as flight passenger(s);
- Approval Letter” once issued cannot be amended.
- Offer applies to the citizens of the countries listed in the link below.
Please find the list at http://www.vietnamvisa.alotrip.com
The following citizens have been granted Vietnam Visa exemption:
- Citizens who hold the nationality of South Korea , Japan, Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Norway, & Finland are exempted for a maximum of 15 days. More than 15 days you will need to apply for Visa on Arrival
- Citizens of Germany, France, Britain, Italy and Spain entering Vietnam do not need to apply a visa Vietnam with the duration of 15 days, with effect from July 1st, 2015. Providing that, these citizens to Vietnam must acquire passports with the validity of at least 06 months since the date of entry. In addition, the next entry to Vietnam without visa must be at least 30 days from the date of the last exit.
More benefits and advantages with our payment method
- Pay in your local currency. You do not lose money on the exchange rate;
- We accept up to 25 currencies worldwide;
- Pay by Visa or Master card;
- Pay faster and easier with your PayPal account;
- All transactions are secure and encrypted.
- For more information, please visit http://www.vietnamvisa.alotrip.com